On 12-11 at 10:21 pm, my daughter and I went to use her WIC.This was her first experience.

First of all when my daughter told the cashier (Rachel) that she was using WIC-the cashier next to her (Dezi) runs around and says "oh i love doing wic." Dezi told my daughter that she owed money but she did not. The voucher was for $10. We put items back not understanding what Dezi was saying-she kept telling us that we owed money. So once my daughter and I got to the car and finally got it- we went back into the store to explain.

The cashiers were all congregating and talking. Dezi had some food on the register eating it. She had already yelled at someone earlier about buying her a cookie while we were checking out. The manager on duty (Megan) informed us that we would have to come back in the morning due to customer service being closed.

I informed Megan that i would be filing a complaint.

This was the most ghetto I have experienced with this store.I will be sticking to Publix.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No management, Disrespectful employees.

Had an Experience with Kroger?

Comments

Tell your daughter to get off her ghetto *** and get a job!

It's one of those things where if you can't afford the kid then, well you get the idea.

Los Angeles, California, United States #993266

You shouldn't be complaining, you're getting free food for *** sakes.