1.7
Layout of Store

i have been going up to krogers for like a year and a half, i ride a bike to help with my diabetes so i wear a back pack to haul stuff back to my home or for my mother whom i go to the store for, well after going to the krogers in Baytown, Texas for a year and a half the checker wanted to check my pack, i said sure right after you call the police and have them search as i want a legal witness so that i can sue you, your manager and Kroger in general for the embarrassment and humiliation i have just been put thru, well checker called the manager over who told me that i had to leave it at customer service from here on out, well since i wont be going back there, i do not have to worry about that, but it would seem to me if they are going to search my back pack why not the women's purses? *** why not do searches upon my person for that matter, i will not ever be going to any krogers ever again in my life time and i think i will seek legal advice on this one, for that was very embarrassing!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of way i was treated. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "the humilation i suffered" of kroger customer care. Kroger needs to "a public apology" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kroger customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kroger.

Had an Experience with Kroger?

Comments

Germantown, Tennessee, United States #1180632

I've literally seen so many people caught stealing at my store, and I work in a nicer area. I always get nervous when I see backpacks because it's so easy to slip something in there and walk out.

You should have just gone with it and it would have proved you right and they wouldn't have checked again.

That is, if you really weren't trying o steal stuff.

Oh boo hoo.Next time, leave your backpack by customer service.

They have every right to search, plenty of people use backpacks to steal stuff.

I fear for orr nation because of how easily people are embarrassed, humiliated and offended now a days.