Ihave been buying Kroger simple truth chicken for months under the impression it was raised humanly when I find out it's just Perdue chicken!What?

It seems to me a lot of consumers of your Simple Truth chicken have been royally had. Something should be done to your customers to make this right! It was only by having heard something on NPR radio that I even know about this. Beyond having to change your labels which is a requirment by the FDA I think you should do a lot more for your customers who have been consuming your SIMPLE UN-TRUTH chicken!

I am irate.I am a very regular customer.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Kroger?

Comments

Joelton, Tennessee, United States #897230

I too ate that chicken, thinking it was more natural with no hormones or antibiotics and that the chickens were treated better.It just disappeared from the store I shop at.

I had no idea it was Purdue chicken.

I wouldn't buy Purdue, that's why I was glad they got this one....I believe the customer should be told when they substitute thungs likje this.This makes me feel deceived.

Lexington, Kentucky, United States #895648

All Kroger cares about is $.