4.2
Layout of Store

I have been trying to find Kahn's packaged bologna in the Dayton and Cincinnati, ohio Krogers for the last month, and haven't been able to find any.Why?

I have looked at 5 or 6 different stores, with no luck. I think Kahn's bologna is the best, and I do not want to settle for anything else.

If it's just a Kroger problem, please tell me so that I can try to find it at a different grocers.I do not want to go anywhere but Krogers, but if I must, I must!

This person wrote the review kahns deluxe club bologna from Kroger. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kroger to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kroger for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kroger?

Comments

why is Kahn's Deluxe Club bologna so slimypurchased at Krogers in Miamisburg Ohio

You can always special order items at the guest services. They offer that for customers who can't find certain items because they don't want to lose you as a customer.

You can buy it at Walmart.Kroger told me it was pulled and they didn't know why.

I know I was in Walmart two days ago, and it still wasn't back in the deli case.

Something is up.Kahn's Club Bologna is the only bologna we have ever used.

you're eating bologna. that's the real issue here.