2.8

My sister and I searched all over town for the best quality, quantity, and price for the perfect cake to theme my daughters baby shower. After deciding on my favorite grocety store, looking through the options in Krogers Bakery portfolio, and speaking with the decorator personally, we decided on the cupcakes shaped to portray a baby carriage.

We gave at least two weeks notice and the decorator promised it would be beautiful. Well I am sad to say, my sister just picked it up and sent me a pic. I couldn't believe it and was hoping it just looked like a 5 yr old decorated it in the pic, not in person, but my sister verified my fear; it looks horrible. Oh my goodness!

Seriously! The shower is tomorrow, no time to get another, which is usually the case in these situations and why the consumer should be able to put their trust in the hands of "the professional." WHATEVER! Never agsin at Kroger Bakery. Shame on you.

It looks nothing like the pic we chose, that she said she could copy to a tee. The icing in the pic is supposed to be separated on each individual cupcakes, but noooo!, she smeared it on like a regular flat top cake. Made the stroller and canopy the same color with nothing to divide the two. The writing and trim work is even worse.

This review is in reference to the Kroger in NMB, SC,in case anyone else decides to put one of their most special days in the hands of this decorator.

All I know at this point is that it #*%# well better taste absolutely melt in my mouth delicious or I will be making a special trip directly to the store for my refund. Buyer of beautiful celebratory cakes and such;BEWARE

Review about: Kroger Cake.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

You should've sent a picture to Cakewrecks.