3.1
Layout of Store

Your prices have gotten way out of hand.I cannot believe that 3 bags of essential groceries, thinks like milk, eggs, some basic meats, and some canned vegetables can cost $64 after you take your rewards program discounts out of the equation!

Before them this was $74 dollars! I will provide you the information to look up my receipt. 08/22/17 10:20am 805 500 28 999999500 21 items sold Store location: 6417 Columbus Pike Lewis Center Ohio 740-888-1270 cashier CHEC 500 On top of all that the paper bags are worthless. It busted walking in the house.

If your not going to use quality paper bags then get rid of them all together. Don't try to tell me you haven't changed them because I worked as a bagger for 2 years as one of my first jobs in life. These bags you use now are much more thin and they rip at the drop of a hat. So of this stuff I purchased everything in glass jars is broken and now I have to go buy it again.

You don't need to keep redecorating your stores.

If keeping them one way for years means lower prices I don't need to feel like I'm entering the Tagze Mahala every time I walk in.Either get your prices in a reasonable range or I go elsewhere.

Review about: Kroger Grocery Department.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Lower your prices, Your too high .

I liked: Friendley and courtous, Location.

I didn't like: Prices.

Had an Experience with Kroger?

Comments

The Kroger location I work at was told by Senior management to only use paper bags when the customer requests them. Otherwise, we have to ask the customer if plastic is ok.

The reason is because paper bags cost more than plastic bags.

to Anonymous #1378625

And the difference is, Plastic bags dump your groceries all over the car on the way home. A paper bag is easier to keep everything contained. With the prices you all charge paper bag costs shouldn't be a problem.

to Anonymous #1379065

Tell that one to whomever in Senior management made that decision.