Verified Reviewer

I have been using this card for a little over a year. I use it alot for online purchases most the time of $5 and under.

I love a good deal, what can I say. So in March/April 2019 I was told by a vendor that I frequently buy from that 22 of my orders were being refunded which totaled around $200 but they would be refunded the same way they were taken off, $1-10 amounts at a time. A week later customer service told me refunds took 30 days. 30 days later customer service told me to wait 90 days.

90 days later customer service told me the only thing they could do is dispute the charges and TRY to get my money back like that. However customer service sounded very unsure of herself and thankfully I thought to ask if that would mean that my card would be cancelled which she confirmed it would be. Because of the situations going on in my life at that time I had to deal with taking a $200 lose. Since then I have been more cautious with how I use this card however mistakes do happen.

My counseling service issued me a $92 refund on Nov 15th. Walmart sold me a broken bicycle for my son's 4th bday. Instead of Walmart doing an exchange they do a refund of $90.60. It's been 2 wks and still no money.

A month later and still nothing from the counseling service.

They tell me my only option is to dispute it which will cancel my card so then I ask how will I get my money back if this account is closed since it was refunded to this account info customer service literally had no answer for me the woman she kept trying to talk around my question treating me like a child who wouldn't know better.

Long story short Kroger's has almost $400 of my money and have no intent on giving it back to me. I will never deal with a Kroger's anything ever again and I will make sure everyone and anyone I can reach will know of the way this company does business.

I also have all the proof I need from the other companies showing that they did indeed refund my money and they did it to the correct account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Kroger Cons: Stole my money, Management.

• Very Unprofessional