1. Do we make fun of some of your purchases? Yes. Yes we do.
2. Want to get us angry? Ask for paper in plastic. We make it as heavy as possible.
3. When you have an extremely full cart, I will go get another one for you. This is to shorten your wait. I have never once been thanked.
4. If you are 65 or older, and drive a car as old as you, you give me a better tip for helping unload your groceries than the 25 year old in the 2011 Audi who asked me to help them unload because they took up two carts. Why is that?
5. No, I can't get you your cigarettes.
6. We close at 5 on Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve. Deal with it.
7. Our least favorite days of the year? The day before and of major holidays. Our favorite? The day after.
8. Please don't get mad at me when you see I bagged everything in plastic when you had reusable bags. As soon as you get in line, give them to me.
9. If I'm getting carts from outside, and I have 6-8 large carts, and am struggling with them, please don't give me a small cart.