Danville, Indiana
3.3
Layout of Store

Upon visiting the Kroger store in Avon, Indiana today, I have decided that I will no longer shop there, and will pull my prescription fills as well.

I have shopped this store for a number of years, bypassing a Kroger much closer to me. The management in the past has made sure there are competent people working at the store, but this has deteriorated in the past few months, and today was the last straw.

It took so long to get through checkout, due to such a slow cashier, and then she wanted to see my I.D.

AGAIN, and while this all took some time, by the time I got out of there, and got to my home, the ice cream had melted, along with my patience. No more Kroger for me.

I will be shopping at Wal Mart or Meijer

This reviewer shared experience about "too many items to list" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Kroger. The most disappointing about kroger cashier at Kroger was slow checkout and bad management Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kroger.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Kroger to other companies on our site.

Comments

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1213051

Maybe she was new. Also you must have very little patience to begin with if one long wait is going to get you all irate. Crazy a$s

snugglegirl05
Houston, Texas, United States #1195723

OK...

And how was the cashier passive?