This is not the first time I've been in the Tyler Center Kroger, 13000 block of Taylorsville Rd. Jeffersontown, KY.

I shop there 2 to 3 times a week. The apples were in the wrong bins with the wrong prices. The shelves were not stocked, nor was there anyone trying to stock the shelves. There were a lot of empty shelves and I had to buy a brand that I did'n want in order to get what I needed.

In one aisle alone nearly all the shelves were empty. It's not much better through the week, but it was horrible today. THey had just one person in the deli section to slice ham and what ever else you needed. He was trying his best to do a good job, so I didn't get mad at him.

There was suppose to be another person there to help him, but that person didn't show up. There was a person there representing Borshead Co, and some of their cheese and meat was suppose to be on sale and no one knew anything about it so the rep. had to do the best she could. Your milk dept.

shelves were empty also. This happens several days a week here. If if doesn't get any better you all are going to lose a lot of customers. People are gripping about this store.

You have way too many people standing around bagging. I have also had one of your employees just standing looking at an empty shelf and I asked him if he had a certain item and he I quote " told me that he had the item or items that I needed, but he wasn't going to get them for me. If that is the way you all are going to run your business people will stop going there. This is not the way to run a business.

I have run and owned businesses most of my life. NONE of my employees ever talked to people like that for stood around and done nothing when we were busy. I do want you to know that I have been a loyal customer of Kroger for as many years as I can remember Kroger being around. This is awlful.

I also know you have to contend with the union, but things can turn around with the proper person in charge. Thank you for your time and attention.

Comments

Sounds like the exact same experience I had at the Kroger in Blanchester, OH. Last time I will be visiting this Kroger location. What a mess!