1840 Decherd Blvd, Decherd, TN 37324, USA
3.2
Layout of Store

Do all of my shopping at Kroger. Stopped in with husband after my doctors visit.

Figured I might as well get my scrip filled as they have a pharm. instead of going to my local pharm. Gave young man my scrip for 10 pain pills. Not that it was anyones business, but I had fallen 4 days prior and broken my ribs and had 10 stitches in my arm.

ER had given me 10 pain pills when I received treatment. This was a different pain med. and the other was gone. I was told I could not get anymore pain medication until the next day.

Even though I had taken it exactly how it was prescribed. When I asked why, he rudely told me my last had to last 3 days. (On day 4) I started to explain and he turned his back to me. I left, went to my pharm.

where they filled the scrip with no problems. I will never go back to Kroger they made me feel stupid and criminal.

Review about: Kroger Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I am pretty sure it is in the Kroger employee handbook you must make everyone feel like a criminal if they are trying to fill a prescription for narcotic pain medication.