Kroger - Roses two weeks before Valentine day.

7 of 607 Kroger reviews

I have bought my wife roses from Kroger for years.I am taking about at lease 10 dozen a year.

I know all about price and demand. But when I go to buy the roses 2 weeks before Valentine day, I did not expect the price has already doubled. I have been shopping at Kroger as long as I can remember and I will be 84 years in Aug. of this year.

I know you raise your prices on Roses on Valentine day but two week in advance, just floors me. You won't have trouble with most people because they only buy roses once a year I am not threatening to stop shopping at Kroger but I am very disappointed.

Bobby Rice Loganville Ga.30052

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Layout of Store

Reason of review:
Jacking up price two week before Valentine day
Preferred solution:
Price reduction
Product or service
Review category
Food Stores
review #1003356

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kroger? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
7 of 607 Kroger reviews
edcochran

Feb 09 #1284216 Plano, Texas, United States

I have the same complaint about Tom Thumb roses increased in price 100% two week before Valentines day. I just do not buy when I feel that I am being gouged. My wife said "It's OK-she- doesn't like dead flowers anyway"

0 0 Reply

Feb 07 #1282614 Houston, Texas, United States

Blame Kroger Senior Management and Kroger management about this.
So your complaint is with them instead of posting on this website.

0 0 Reply
offconsumerpissed

Feb 06 #1282057

Sir, you said you "know all about" supply and demand, but your entire complaint is based on not understanding supply and demand.

1 0 Reply

Feb 08 #1283204 Grayson, Georgia, United States

Sir.
You are the one who does not understand. I had a business for over 30 years. About supply and demand. Of course I don't understand.
I did not raise prices two weeks before a special occasion. I would not have been in business for 30 years. I guess you are still living with your parents.
Thank you for your understanding of supply and demand.

0 1 Reply

Feb 08 #1283478 Houston, Texas, United States

Then complain to Kroger Senior Management about this since you are this unhappy.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Kroger. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Kroger.
Filing a new complaint about
×