Featured on Instagram Not resolved

I have bought my wife roses from Kroger for years.I am taking about at lease 10 dozen a year.

I know all about price and demand. But when I go to buy the roses 2 weeks before Valentine day, I did not expect the price has already doubled. I have been shopping at Kroger as long as I can remember and I will be 84 years in Aug. of this year.

I know you raise your prices on Roses on Valentine day but two week in advance, just floors me. You won't have trouble with most people because they only buy roses once a year I am not threatening to stop shopping at Kroger but I am very disappointed.

Bobby Rice Loganville Ga.30052

4.1
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Jacking up price two week before Valentine day / Not specified
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Kroger?

Comments

edcochran

I have the same complaint about Tom Thumb roses increased in price 100% two week before Valentines day. I just do not buy when I feel that I am being gouged. My wife said "It's OK-she- doesn't like dead flowers anyway"

Houston, Texas, United States #1282614

Blame Kroger Senior Management and Kroger management about this.

So your complaint is with them instead of posting on this website.

offconsumerpissed
#1282057

Sir, you said you "know all about" supply and demand, but your entire complaint is based on not understanding supply and demand.

to offconsumerpissed Grayson, Georgia, United States #1283204

Sir.

You are the one who does not understand.

I had a business for over 30 years. About supply and demand. Of course I don't understand.

I did not raise prices two weeks before a special occasion.

I would not have been in business for 30 years.I guess you are still living with your parents.

Thank you for your understanding of supply and demand.

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #1283478

Then complain to Kroger Senior Management about this since you are this unhappy.