This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area.I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store!
It's on Roosevelt in Little Rock, Arkansas...just because people in the area don't make 100,00.00 per year doesn't mean they aren't entitled to descent food! I'm concerned about this!
It's deplorable!!!It doesn't even matter that one of these items was marked down...it was not fit for human consumption!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Meat Department
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "Thanks for nothing. I have been a loyal gets customer my whole adult life. I have never had such disregard in my life. I ordered a fake onlinr, and received..."
- "Your store at 71st and Georgetown Rd Indianapolis is filthy you have people standing around talking to each other and walking by filth. One young lady was trying hard to..."
- "Hello Aldi sold me an expired yogurt on December 2015. Please refer to attachment. the yogurt was expired on 2014 however Aldi stores sold it to me on December of..."
- "HomEq took my money in escrow and gave it to a crooked contractor who didn't do any work at all. Every time I call HomeEq they give me the run..."
- "These boots endured 4 grueling months of... walking from my office to my car on a gravel driveway. I work at a scrap yard and am required to purchase steel..."
- "I've used tide for years , I recently bought the Tide pods , today I washed and my white clothes are blue the pod did not fully desolve , so..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."