3408 Pemberton Square Blvd, Vicksburg, MS 39180

I Beverly Slater have been trying to reach someone for a year now and I am still trying to reach whom I need on this issue I have been facing, I purchased a package of Pineapples Tidbits on 5/27/2018 from Kroger while eating from container I saw a roach leg in it I contacted these people with Kroger Teresa Dickerson, Katherine B. Knox, Shelby Riley and Rodney McMullenon the issue no one got back to me until I was informed to send the roach leg to Pacific Coast Producers to view leg broke while putting into container to send so I still have other part.

Pamela Mee call me and said it was piece of product I did inform her at that time they need to get another viewer because it is a piece of roach leg.

I am sueing for $20 Hundred Thousand Dollars for having roach leg in food.

I will continue until until I reach whom I need to on this issue.

Beverly Slater

119 Alfred Drive

Vicksburg, Ms. 39180

601-831-0020

slater24@bellsouth.net

Product or Service Mentioned: Kroger Canned Pineapple.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Sueing for $20 Hundred Thousand Dollars.

Kroger Pros: Store.

• Nutrition

Comments

#1720782

When I was little my Daddy used to go shopping at Kroger every week and my Mama would always make him a list of things to get. One time, as a joke, she put down "Soylent Greens" on the list and my Daddy was asking employees where he could find it and nobody knew what he was talking about and were looking at him like they thought that he was crazy.

They had just had a movie on television called "Soylent Green" about food made out of really gross stuff that was called "Soylent Greens". I think that that sounds like something that they should add to the menu ad McDonald's.

Kroger Reviews