110 Promenade Blvd, Flowood, MS 39232, USA

I purchased a package of pineapple tidbits on 5/27/1 and while eating from container saw a roach leg. I Beverly Slater still trying to reach out to whom I need to about purchasing a package of pineapple tidbits and a roach leg was in container I was eating from. Here is a couple of people whom I have spoke with on the issue Katherine B. Knox, Shelby Riley, Kristal Howard, Teresa Dickerson and sent email to Rodney McMullen CEO of Kroger and I don't think any have took the issue serious at all but I will continue until I reach the person I need to speak with. I was informed to send leg to Pacific Coast Producers /Travelers to view it broke as I was putting into container so I still have other part onced viewed Pamela Mee called me and said it look like a stem from product I did inform her at that time it is a piece of roach leg and the company need to get another viewer because I am sueing for $20 Hundred Thousand Dollars for having roach leg in food I purchased. This message really goes to Kroger company where I bought product and Kroger can contact Pacific Coast Producers who viewed roach leg and said it was a piece of stem by Pamela Mee.

Beverly Slater

119 Alfred Drive

Vicksburg, Ms. 39180

601-831-0020

slater24@bellsouth.net

Product or Service Mentioned: Kroger Canned Pineapple.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I am sueing for $20 Hundred Thousand Dollars for having roach leg in food..

• grocery store complaint

Comments

Pro Tip-This isn't Kroger...Kroger more than likely will not see this...This is a public message board....Flag your complaint as you posted all your personal info...

@Anonymous

If I was as rude as you, I'd go by "Anonymous" too. I'm sure that your mother is very proud of you.

Kroger Reviews