I CAME TO THIS STORE - Address: 7087 Highway 70 S, Bellevue, TN 37221- FOR THE FIRST TIME ON 02/25/2016.OUT OF THE ITEMS I PURCHASED, THE THREE "NAKED" COCONUT WATERS WERE EXPIRED ON 10/13/2014 AND I DID NOT REALIZE UNTIL I STARTED TO WONDER WHY I HAD BEEN SICK FOR TWO DAYS.
I DRANK TWO OF THE THREE. THEN I ATE A FRESH FRUIT CUP, PACKAGE BY KROGER IN THE PRODUCE SECTION, AND THERE WAS/IS A GIANT FLY WING IN IT.
THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR A STORE SELLING FOOD ITEMS.I HAVE BEEN SICK FOR TWO DAYS.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Naked Coconut Water With Pineapple Juice
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at approximately 8:15 P.M., I went into the Pavilions location at: 8969 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, California 90069 (310) 595-1730 and received absolutely Low Class, Horrible..."
- "My boyfriend was making our daily salads to take to work. He had found a delicious looking recipe that called for baby spinach. He went to our local Giant grocery..."
- " Public published review 12/27/16 There are several people who have been able to get produce from Kroger's after their mark down price because they just throw it all away..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "HP has the most awful tech support I have ever experienced. My brand new computer is for the second time in a box getting ready to be shipped off for..."
- "None of what i was promised before payment was even close to what I recieved. Most of these listings were just pulled from other websites. Free websites. Please contact me..."
- "I don't think anyone wants genetically engineered produced foods. This warning should have been on the FRONT of the bag. I would have not purchased this product had I seen..."