4.6
Layout of Store

Update by user Mar 22

5 * review is in error Should 1 * system would not let me change.

Original review posted by user Mar 19

After hearing on the news tonight (03-18-2018) that KROGER has decided

to pull all magazines that feature or have AR-15 or other defensive sporting rifles in them from their shelves, I have decided to discontinue

trading with KROGER. It appears to be a short-sided attempt to appease the anti gun left leaning crowd and to get some free publicity.

I have been a loyal longtime customer of KROGER for more than 25 years,

and have traded and supported them as I thought they valued my business, I was mistaken, they must not value my business at all.

I take the Second Amendment of the Constitution very seriously and

have been an avid shooter of the AR15 and other defensive rifles for many years, and will continue to do so with the AR15, as it is the MOST popular rifle in the US. Banning the magazines that feature the AR15

and other defensive rifles from KROGER shelves in response to a tragic

school shooting buy a deranged individual who the FBI and others had been warned might commit such an act, seems only an attempt to get free publicity from a tragic preventable event. Under that logic KROGER

would ban all magazines that feature LAW ENFORCEMENT officers or magazines that feature TRUCKS or CARS that look like the ones used

by deranged individuals that have run over people in several attacks

using a motor vehicle or magazines that feature KNIVES, since there

have been several attacks by deranged people using KNIVES.

I will be trading with HEB and WALMART who offer groceries and other

items, who are about the same distance from my house.

Bottom line if you will not support me, I will not continue to support

your company any longer.

A. May

Spring, Texas

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

A. MaySince you live in Spring Texas, a good idea is to go to the Regional office for the Houston Texas location in Shenandoah, which is close to Spring, and complain there.