I was approaching the entrance to Kroger at 1:30 on Sunday 05/20/12.
I stepped from the lot on to the sidewalk and walked into a long wire hook hanging from the ceiling ,the hook hurt my left eye.The hook was there with nothing on it. Later Korger told me it was there for hanging basket on it.
My eye was bleeding with so much pain. One lady who was behind me helped me to the service desk and explained every thing to Manager.
The Manager called 911 and they took me to emergency hospital.
The emergency checked my eye and they said I had tow scratches on my cornea and also they said I was very lucky to save my eye. they asked me to go to spacilist right away.
I took off from my jub and I went to the Doctore. The doctor is treating my eye now.
I had to *** from my work and lost many work, plus having so much pain in my eye.
I recieve many bills due to the neglegent of the Korger.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..."
- "I have purchased several times from Screaming Owl and I love the deals I get. The process is a little different but it is clearly stated under each item. They..."
- "Thought I would enjoy a milkshake, got some Edy's butterfinger ice cream, was my favorite. About halfway thru, I have a spoon full in my mouth and realize something..."
- "I ordered my son a paw patrol play set on black Friday and have still not received it here it is a week before Christmas and there telling me they..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."