3.0

I purchased cut liile on 06/09/17 When I returned home, most of the petals had fallen off. There where still a couple of buds, so i decided to give them a chance and see what they would do.

Today 06/12/17 i returned home to find practically all of the petals had fallen off and some of the buds. i returned to the harwell krogers and talked to Chris Wilson the store manager, he was real smart *** and my experience was nothing but bad. He told me that because i had no product and it was the third day he was not going to refund or adjust anything, then he left while laughing really discgusting. My original visit to the krogers i had only taken a pic of the flowers and had thought that was his reason for refusing to make them good, so i went home and returned with the flowers the same thing he treated me like an *** like i was trying to scam him for something.

i work hard for a living and am probably the most giving and honest person out there, and was asking for nothing more than what i paid for i purchased these flowers for my significant other , mind you it was pretty embarrassing when they died right away , then i had to deal with this ***. i shop at that particualr krogers daily and then this i'll probably never go there again i will voice this bad experience in other venues

Review about: Kroger Manager.

Preferred solution: i want a full refund and an apology from Chris Wilson in front of people like the ones he embarassed me in front of .

I didn't like: Rude untrained employees, Disrespectful and condescending employee, Chris wilson treated me like dirt.

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1342061

I just had a terrible experience with one of the managers at the Glennwood Kroger in Atlanta. Customer service at that store is atrocious.

I go there almost daily. No more, they suck!

Millington, Tennessee, United States #1341447

I agree. The managers are very rude and should not be in contact with the public. I have had 3 bad experiences including 2 with management