2.4
Layout of Store

Today, shopped at Kroger #378 (Fry Road,Katy Texas) Pepsis advertised 24 packs for $4.99..Must buy 2...NOT IN STOCK.Stocked pepsis (12 packs) were 3 for $12.

Not such a good deal on the STOCKED items..huh?? Talked to clerk.."If 24 packs were $4.99, 2- 12packs should be the same price, Right?? Blank stare (I know folks..it's rocket science 24=2X12) Asked for manager, stood near the checkout for 30 MINUTES, no manager in sight. This is 3rd time that this item has been advertised in the last 3 months and IT HAS NEVER BEEN IN STOCK (On the shelves) in this store.

Employees rude, disrespectful and ***! Try this store, almost guarantee you will NOT like it.

Think that I am pissed off??You bet I am.

Review about: Kroger Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: See my comments.

Had an Experience with Kroger?

Comments

Lighten up, dude. It's f**** soda.

offconsumerpissed

Oh my. You seem like a terrible person. Seek counseling.

to off***sumer***ed Laurel, Maryland, United States #1279602