Krogers - Cincinnati Ohio- Maggot in lettuce!
My daughter made herself a salad from Krogers Iceberg lettuce yesterday, she is 12 years old!...I had a few bites out from her bowl an I had upset stomach today and called off work drinking pepto !!... She's had a severe tummy ache all day an finally this evening she wanted to try an eat... She requested her fave! Ranch salad, I get the lettuce out and I see black spots all over the lettuce, I went an asked her if these spots where on the leafs when she made it yesterday?
She said yes , she thought it was just normal wilted lettuce, I pulled apart the lettuce an started throwing out the pieces with spots but then I SEEN IT,!!
I huge BLACK MAGGOT!... Obviously dead and it POOED ALL OVER THE LETTUCE!
I will be reporting this in the morning! We are going to the hospital TONIGHT!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Maggot in food
- Preferred solution:
- Refund- loss wages from work today, something for my daughter as she missed school because she had such loose bowels ,
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "#601 located 2120 South Roan street Johnson City,Tn 37601. I have a serious complaint. I have talked to John Jones Executive Vice President about a critical situation about the..."
- "I ordered a prom dress for my daughter. Within a with of each other I received two of the exact same dress different prices. Mind you only one order number..."
- "A worthless product from which I did not see a single benefit. A multivitamin with amino acids. If you think you can evaluate it with free trial offer, think again. Myself,..."
- "My parents purchased a Kenmore Elite dishwasher for me last Christmas. A couple of weeks ago a small rubber fitting blew out. I called 1-888-Kenmore to see about..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."