Kroger - Review in Food Stores category

6 of 607 Kroger reviews

On superbowl sunday we stopped by our normal krogers in the Broadway shopping center in Knoxville Tennessee to send my daughter some money via Western Union.The front end supervisor, jacquiline, was obviously having a bad day so she decided to close the service dept out of the blue because " we had Nobody to run it.

" they pulled the plastic barrier indicating it was closed. Then she continued helping a young gentleman in front of us, including giving him her personal cell phone number, which he entered into his phone. So when my turn obviously came up I handed her my western union papers which she refused to help us. And was So incredibly rude that I left furious.

In the time she spent arguing with me as to Why she couldn't help us, she could have helped us and the two waiting in line behind us! Just do your Job! We went down the road to Food City to send the money with no problem. So then we went back to krogers not 10 minutes later, jacqiline was outside smoking and the service center was running like normal.

We couldn't believe it.

Ridulous!Bad business!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Layout of Store

Review category
Food Stores
review #1004743

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kroger? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 607 Kroger reviews
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Kroger. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Kroger.
Filing a new complaint about
×