On July 9th, 2016, I was involved in an AMIGO electric shopping cart accident with another shopper.While shopping, the other shopper attempted to squeeze between myself and another shopper with a shopping cart in the same aisle.
As she attempted to squeeze through the bottom metal area of the shopping cart sliced the back heel of my right foot. Management was notified by my son who frantically ran to get help due to the amount of blood that covered the floor. Management was wonderful in assisting with first aid to apply pressure along with disinfecting the area to avoid infection. The store manager apologized and claimed fault.
He then asked for my ID and stated that he was so very sorry and would cover any medical treatment needed. He was very cooperative and supplied all insurance information needed to file the claim and contact info to follow up. The picture and video evidence along with eyewitness accounts from multiple people that were involved clearly shows the accident genuinely occurred and resultant damages. Damages include, medical bills, out-of-pocket expenses for home care of the wound, business missed due to being unable to walk given the area of the wound and more.
After leaving the store, my heel bled through multiple bandages. I decided to go straight to the ER.
I received 6 stitches at the ER and was given instruction to keep my heel elevated for approximately 3 weeks given the area of the wound.They are offering a $100 gift card.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Layout of Store|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Entire experience
You May Also Like
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "2/1/2014 I opened a can of Harris Teeter Wild Mushroom Bisque Soup (you know, the one they sell in the refrigerated section), and made a bowl of soup. ..."
- "I purchased on 29Apr the prepared meal that included garlicky greens. . As I was eating this meal immediately following the return from shopping, that evening, I discovered a..."
- "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."