On July 9th, 2016, I was involved in an AMIGO electric shopping cart accident with another shopper.While shopping, the other shopper attempted to squeeze between myself and another shopper with a shopping cart in the same aisle.
As she attempted to squeeze through the bottom metal area of the shopping cart sliced the back heel of my right foot. Management was notified by my son who frantically ran to get help due to the amount of blood that covered the floor. Management was wonderful in assisting with first aid to apply pressure along with disinfecting the area to avoid infection. The store manager apologized and claimed fault.
He then asked for my ID and stated that he was so very sorry and would cover any medical treatment needed. He was very cooperative and supplied all insurance information needed to file the claim and contact info to follow up. The picture and video evidence along with eyewitness accounts from multiple people that were involved clearly shows the accident genuinely occurred and resultant damages. Damages include, medical bills, out-of-pocket expenses for home care of the wound, business missed due to being unable to walk given the area of the wound and more.
After leaving the store, my heel bled through multiple bandages. I decided to go straight to the ER.
I received 6 stitches at the ER and was given instruction to keep my heel elevated for approximately 3 weeks given the area of the wound.They are offering a $100 gift card.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Entire experience
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "ongoing problem since store opening! contrary to corporate protocol as posted at lot entrances, this store allows over the road tractors to use the park lot as a layover..."
- "I ordered a custom cake made with the colors white & gray for my wedding I get a disgusting looking cake the color of brown and gold with the detail..."
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "Horrible business. I ordered an item and it arrived to me extremely broken. I asked for a refund and they were unwilling. Instead they offered another item free of charge..."