Thanks for nothing.I have been a loyal gets customer my whole adult life.
I have never had such disregard in my life. I ordered a fake onlinr, and received an email confirming my order, and after showing up to pick up my order I found there was absolutely no record of it and even though I showed her the confirmation email, all she had to say was they did not receive it, and the baker went home for the day and even though this is a company error / glitch, she can't do anything for me. I called another store to see if they can make the cake urgently, and their baker had already left also. I call the phone number on the receipt and was met with the answer that the only option I have is yo call around to gets locations and see if any bakers were still working and could make my cake urgently.
Seriously? I have to do all the work, when I did nothing wrong. I called each Frys in my area, and some that were far away, and was told at each Frys location the baker comes in early, and had already left for the day. I don't know that I have ever been met with such irresponsible customer service in my life.
I will be going to the Albertsons going forward, and will tell everyone who will listen how Frys screwed me and my son over. Guess we will be eating ice cream, no cake.
Thanks for not caring about your loyal customers.Because of that, I will be loyal no more, what turned into a website error, then turned into poor customer service.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "While eating a bag of Clancy's Parmesan, Garlic, and Herb Pita Chips I found what I originally thought was a large herb stem. When I started trying to pull it..."
- "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..."
- "We bought a package of white chocolate and macadamia nuts cookie from Artisan bakery inside the Stater Bros on Adams and Brookhurst in huntington beach California. To our surprise,..."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- " COX COMMUNICATIONS COMPLAINT LETTER My name is Robert Sneed I am a disabled American due to Epilepsy and often spend days at a time in the hospital or ordered..."
- "I bought a pair of St. John bay boots, in less then 30 days they started falling apart. Worst boots I ever bought. What a waste of money, now I..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."