Thanks for nothing.I have been a loyal gets customer my whole adult life.
I have never had such disregard in my life. I ordered a fake onlinr, and received an email confirming my order, and after showing up to pick up my order I found there was absolutely no record of it and even though I showed her the confirmation email, all she had to say was they did not receive it, and the baker went home for the day and even though this is a company error / glitch, she can't do anything for me. I called another store to see if they can make the cake urgently, and their baker had already left also. I call the phone number on the receipt and was met with the answer that the only option I have is yo call around to gets locations and see if any bakers were still working and could make my cake urgently.
Seriously? I have to do all the work, when I did nothing wrong. I called each Frys in my area, and some that were far away, and was told at each Frys location the baker comes in early, and had already left for the day. I don't know that I have ever been met with such irresponsible customer service in my life.
I will be going to the Albertsons going forward, and will tell everyone who will listen how Frys screwed me and my son over. Guess we will be eating ice cream, no cake.
Thanks for not caring about your loyal customers.Because of that, I will be loyal no more, what turned into a website error, then turned into poor customer service.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..."
- "Your store at 71st and Georgetown Rd Indianapolis is filthy you have people standing around talking to each other and walking by filth. One young lady was trying hard to..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "I bought some pickles at frys on Campbell & Irvington in Tucson az. My mother and I love pickles my mother is 101 yrs old, I am 72 yrs old,..."