Kroger Customer Care Review from Tucson, Arizona

Thanks for nothing.I have been a loyal gets customer my whole adult life.

I have never had such disregard in my life. I ordered a fake onlinr, and received an email confirming my order, and after showing up to pick up my order I found there was absolutely no record of it and even though I showed her the confirmation email, all she had to say was they did not receive it, and the baker went home for the day and even though this is a company error / glitch, she can't do anything for me. I called another store to see if they can make the cake urgently, and their baker had already left also. I call the phone number on the receipt and was met with the answer that the only option I have is yo call around to gets locations and see if any bakers were still working and could make my cake urgently.

Seriously? I have to do all the work, when I did nothing wrong. I called each Frys in my area, and some that were far away, and was told at each Frys location the baker comes in early, and had already left for the day. I don't know that I have ever been met with such irresponsible customer service in my life.

I will be going to the Albertsons going forward, and will tell everyone who will listen how Frys screwed me and my son over. Guess we will be eating ice cream, no cake.

Thanks for not caring about your loyal customers.Because of that, I will be loyal no more, what turned into a website error, then turned into poor customer service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Review category
Food Stores
review #936884

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kroger? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 14 #1227106 Houston, Texas

I ordered a fake onlinr...
What is a fake onlinr?
How does a bakery make a fake onlinr?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.