Tucson, Arizona

Thanks for nothing.I have been a loyal gets customer my whole adult life.

I have never had such disregard in my life. I ordered a fake onlinr, and received an email confirming my order, and after showing up to pick up my order I found there was absolutely no record of it and even though I showed her the confirmation email, all she had to say was they did not receive it, and the baker went home for the day and even though this is a company error / glitch, she can't do anything for me. I called another store to see if they can make the cake urgently, and their baker had already left also. I call the phone number on the receipt and was met with the answer that the only option I have is yo call around to gets locations and see if any bakers were still working and could make my cake urgently.

Seriously? I have to do all the work, when I did nothing wrong. I called each Frys in my area, and some that were far away, and was told at each Frys location the baker comes in early, and had already left for the day. I don't know that I have ever been met with such irresponsible customer service in my life.

I will be going to the Albertsons going forward, and will tell everyone who will listen how Frys screwed me and my son over. Guess we will be eating ice cream, no cake.

Thanks for not caring about your loyal customers.Because of that, I will be loyal no more, what turned into a website error, then turned into poor customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Kroger Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kroger?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1227106

I ordered a fake onlinr...

What is a fake onlinr?

How does a bakery make a fake onlinr?