I had a 20 cents per gallon discount for May that expired June 30th. I had 40 cents per gallon for June that expired in July. My husband stopped to get gas on June 30th because my May points would be expiring. Instead he was given the June points discount resulting in my losing my May points. I had planned to fill the gas can for the lawn mower with my 40cent discount. I'm very disappointed and feel I was cheated since it was still June.

My purchase was at Charlestown Jay C. The reference number is 09108C. My card number is [REDACTED]. I feel I should have the 40cents off added back to my card.

Thank you for your consideration.

Betty Bower

This person wrote the review kroger gas coupon from Kroger. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kroger to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kroger for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments