Layout of Store

Please everyone share this post! So last night I was informed that someone stole my debit card number an made 2 purchases at kroger for 200 each so I blocked my card an called kroger because the chargers were still pending, they told me they would not give me the person s name so I could pass it along to the police and even though the people had not yet picked up there order they would not stop them when they went to get the order they also told me that the people didnt even have to go in to get there order that kroger would just take it out to there car for them so they wouldnt be on camera either so instead of working with me an making sure these people were caught an couldnt do this to anyone else kroger is just going to let them get away with it.

Thank you kroger for letting these people scam me for over $400! I will never shop at kroger again!

Review about: Kroger Customer Care.

Comments

h.kitchener

Your first mistake was in having and using a debit card. Rather dangerous, is it not?

In your case, if you contacted the card company and reported fraud, they will close the account and issue you a new one. You can then request your money back due to fraud and they will investigate it, etc. and, if lucky you will get your money back. No telling how long it will take, tho.

You do not have that money until they deign to refund it. With a credit card, however you would not have paid anything and just disputed a fraudulent charge, etc.

Now you know. Don't blame Kroger.

to h.kitchener #1563777

Seems sketchy to me that you did an online order and the people who took your debit number isn't picking up until the next day. That is extremely unusual for scammers as they know that cards are cancelled quickly.

Also - Kroger is not the police. How would they, anyway, have the name for the order that they could give to you? And they only have your word that the order is in question. I suggest that you contact the police and your bank.

This is not Kroger's responsibility. They didn't take your card - a person did.