Your store at 71st and Georgetown Rd Indianapolis is filthy you have people standing around talking to each other and walking by filth.One young lady was trying hard to bring carts in from the parking while of others were socializing.
This is almost the case at this store on every vist. I finally spoke the a manager and he listen but apparently it did not result in correcting this. It is something I noticed over and over again in other stores as well in the northwest side of Indy. Do you care?
Well do you?I would like to know if this is how you care about our experience
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Filthy Store
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."
- "Below are pictures of plantation shutters that I ordered from Lowes in Knoxville Tn off of Chapman Highway( which they sub contracted blind ambitions) This is the 6th pair that..."
- "Hello Macy’s, I would like to say how DISAPPOINTED I am with your customer service. Let me explain a little about my frustration. I recently places 3 separate orders on Friday, June..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."