I have shopped at Kroger on Johnson st in Elkhart Indiana for over 30 years and had my prescriptions there for the same amount of time and today I was treated so rude and badly.The manager told me to leave the store.

I went to the store last night and bought 90.00 worth of groceries. I thought the amount was a little off so I checked my receipt. They overcharged me for a ham that I purchased. it was marked down to 10.49 and charged me the full 23.49.

I went for a credit and the manager was so rude.d m She treated me like it was my fault. i stated that her rudeness was uncalled for and it escalated to her telling me to leave the store. What happened to managers saying. "I'm sorry you were over charged and you have to come back and get a credit " You don't have to wait in the line with 15 people cashing their check who don't shop here.

We can give you credit right here at the register. Am I expecting too much? I thought that was customer service! The customer is right and should be treated as so when the store over charges.

Not told to wait in line for 40 minutes and act like the overcharge was my mistake.What is wrong with this world!!!!

I liked: Horribly as of today never before.

I didn't like: Manager of kroger on johnson st elkhart in.

3.1
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Kroger Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $23
Preferred solution A personal apology for the store manager! sincere! She may have to have the process explained to her though! She clearly does not get it! Maybe some customer service training ASAP

Had an Experience with Kroger?

Comments

Brad
Middlebury, Indiana, United States #1281147

I totally agree with customer service these days.There is none.

Especially at this Kroger's.

This store has really gone down hill since they hired that new manager Ryan something.

The store even looks horrible since she has been manager.She needs to get a clue on how to treat paying customers!