Elkhart Indiana Kroger on Johnson Manager-Rude-her name is Ryan

8 of 607 Kroger reviews

I have shopped at Kroger on Johnson st in Elkhart Indiana for over 30 years and had my prescriptions there for the same amount of time and today I was treated so rude and badly.The manager told me to leave the store.

I went to the store last night and bought 90.00 worth of groceries. I thought the amount was a little off so I checked my receipt. They overcharged me for a ham that I purchased. it was marked down to 10.49 and charged me the full 23.49.

I went for a credit and the manager was so rude.d m She treated me like it was my fault. i stated that her rudeness was uncalled for and it escalated to her telling me to leave the store. What happened to managers saying. "I'm sorry you were over charged and you have to come back and get a credit " You don't have to wait in the line with 15 people cashing their check who don't shop here.

We can give you credit right here at the register. Am I expecting too much? I thought that was customer service! The customer is right and should be treated as so when the store over charges.

Not told to wait in line for 40 minutes and act like the overcharge was my mistake.What is wrong with this world!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Layout of Store

• What I liked
    • Horribly as of today never before
  • What I disliked
    • Manager of kroger on johnson st elkhart in

Reason of review:
Pricing issue
Preferred solution:
A personal apology for the store manager! sincere! She may have to have the process explained to her though! She clearly does not get it! Maybe some customer service training ASAP
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Food Stores
review #1002297

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kroger? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
8 of 607 Kroger reviews
Brad

Feb 04 #1281147 Middlebury, Indiana, United States

I totally agree with customer service these days. There is none.
Especially at this Kroger's. This store has really gone down hill since they hired that new manager Ryan something. The store even looks horrible since she has been manager. She needs to get a clue on how to treat paying customers!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Kroger. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Kroger.
Filing a new complaint about
×