2.6
Layout of Store

KROGER DISCRIMINATES AGAINST SHORT PEOPLE. This is what happened to me.

I went for an interview for their gas station. That is the store on providence road the address is 975 providence square shopping center in Virginia beach. When I get to the store and ask for the person who I'm suppose to interview with I find that she doesn't work at that store any more. Will they call Tom, I believe he is the assistant manager of the store.

Tom sends me to the gas station booth to speak to Debbie who is the lead of the gas station. Debbie explains she had no idea she was to interview me by herself, she thought that she was to sit in on the interview while Scott ( who is the hiring manager) does the interview. Although we do talk some about the days she needs and hours. Either way I didn't get the interview that day.

I waited for a couple of days and called the store and spoke with Tom. He stated that I didn't quilafy do to my height. I stated to him that height has nothing to do with doing the job. I have in the past worked at two different gas station companies, height was not a factor then.

He then stated that they had hired in the past, someone who was short and it didnt work out. Why do they make ladders and step stools if not to help someone reach places they couldn't otherwise

Comments

h.kitchener

Ok, they don't hire short people. It's their business and if they don't, they don't.

Pretty simple. Time to move on, sport.