2.0

I bought a big bag of salt (to melt ice) at the Kroger Bethel Rd, Columbus, OH.I told the cashier, Cindy, that I have a bag if ice in my cart, and she wanted me to lift it even though I told her I have an injury on my left wrist.

She could've easily scanned the bar code from their copy or search it on their computer so I don't have to lift the big bag of salt but she was so unhelpful.

She was also very unpleasant.Our family has been loyal customers of Kroger for years but I think we'd rather shop at Giant Eagle due to poor customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Kroger. The most disappointing about kroger cashier from Kroger was rudeness of cashier, cindy of bethel rd columbus oh and unhelpful cashier Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kroger.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Kroger to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kroger?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1257949

I hope you did not lift the bag just to satisfy the cashier. You should have called for a manager and complained directly to him.

Houston, Texas, United States #1257920

How do you know that there is a bar code for the salt in the first place?

How do you know that the cashier could have found the salt in the computer by doing a search?

Was there a bar code on the bag of salt?

Did you ask a courtesy clerk to help you?