400 Old Franklin Turnpike Ste 110, Rocky Mount, VA 24151, USA
3.5
Layout of Store

I went to Kroger in Rockymount, VA on 10/9 at 3:20 and had bought groceries for dinner and when I arrived home I realized that I was missing a bag.I called them about 4:30 and asked them to look at the self checkout that I had used.

Emily the manager told me to come in and she would look at the cameras. When we got to Kroger she informed us that she sees us out two bags and shrimp and our 7 bags of cold cuts in this particular one bag in the cart and leave the building. She informed there was nothing they could do for me. I asked her to check the parking lot cameras since we were parked right in front.

She went upstairs and came back down about 5 mins later and told us she can’t see anything because the cameras in parking don’t work and then told me don’t get hurt in parking lot they won’t be able to help. I was astonished and I think I may have left the bag in the cart. She then gave me my receipt back and said there was nothing for her to do. I had to rebuy my two packs of shrimp and cold cuts.

I was so upset I was in tears to think that I had to be punished for them not having cameras. I feel like there should of been more that Kroger could have done.

I’m a customer and was pushed aside and not cared for all because there aren’t any cameras to help the customer dispute any issue or situation that may occur in or around the building.I would like something to be done or for me to be reimbursed somehow.

Had an Experience with Kroger?

Comments

h.kitchener

Why are you fixating on Kroger's lack of cameras?You are the one who apparently left a bag with groceries somewhere between checkout and your car.

Stop attempting to shift the blame. You lost it, so get on with life. Kroger isn't going to buy the groceries for you---you lost them and thus need to take responsibility for your actions. Some stranger obviously found the bag and is now enjoying some free food at your expense.

It happens.Get over it.