Kroger Customer Service
- (800) 576-4377
- (866) 221-4141
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
The Kroger Company is an American company. The company is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Kroger Company is a publicly held company. At the present time, The Kroger Company is recognized as one of the leading grocery retailers in the United States. The company sells bakery, dairy, deli, frozen foods, general grocery, meat, pharmacy, produce, seafood, snacks, liquor, and so much more. The Kroger Company operates a huge number of grocery stores, multi-department stores, price-impact stores, convenience stores, and mall jewelry stores. The Kroger Company operates under a number of banners.
The Kroger Company is considered to be one of the fastest growing grocery retailers in the country.
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Kroger to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Columbus, Ohio, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
- Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Lexington, Kentucky, United States