I am very upset over a charge of $14.99 added to my gas purchase for ADD FSS RG.

I don't think it was marked very clearly on the pump and as a frequent customer, I am requesting a refund for the amount added. I went to fill up my tank because it was the end of the month and to save .30/gallon. Instead I received this extra charge of $14.99.

Deborah Joseph

3090 Hathaway Ct.

Atlanta, GA 30341

Kroger Plus Card number is 7709382384

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Kroger and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15 and wants Kroger to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kroger and kroger gas tank refill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kroger?

Comments

Hi i have also been charged that and i been trying to reach them on the phone but i always get hanged up and saying to call back later i just want my refund back , never again going to go pump at krogers