filters
state:
city:
category:
Show
Kroger employees are rude, racist, and unfriendly.
Last Night (10/16/15), I went to Kroger at University Blvd. Blacksburg, VA around 9 pm with friends. I needed some quarters to do coin laundry. So, I went to “Friendly” customer services of Kroger to ask for help. I asked to Kroger employee, named Ryan (I hope I got...

This is about the dumbest, most childish complaint I have read in a long time! Where is the racism? Hey Einstein, how about some better planning on your part! You should have ...

If anyone raised their voice at me I wouldn't serve them either. Regardless of race.

1.7
Reply to reviews

4.1
1 of 4
My grandma visited the store in Pekin IL. Alittle over two weeks ago. I came across a post shared not soon after and asked my grandmother if this was the gentleman she confirmed yes. I can not believe one of your employee would treat anybody so disrespectful..

Short Review for December 10, 2016, Pc_other

2.3
Kroger - Simple Review #1481368373
1 of 1
Please see screen shot. I tried to copy paste but this site is not allowing. Thank you for reading. Jennifer Saeva4u@gmail.com

Kroger Tank Refill Review

Kroger - Simple Review #1477069055
1 of 1
Went to pump gas and was added a charge of $14.99. The pump didnt even use my points

Pork Chops Review

Kroger - Simple Review #1402631919
1 of 1
Bought pork chops on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 from mason- Montgomery oh Kroger - sell by date June 12- opened up today - June 12 for dinner and they smelled sour and we partly green.. I would just like to have a fresh pack since we had to have sandwiches for dinner vs yummy pork chops :)