Over the past year I have noticed that this store allows food to stack up in baskets in the front of the store.This is the first thing you see walking in and the last thing you see walking out.
I have spoken to store clerks about the problem but no one seems to know whose job it is to clear these items. Last week Monday my husband spoke to the manager and he blamed it on nn-productive staff. This may be true but ultimately he is the problem if he can't get his employees to do their job. It looks bad.
It seems as if no one cares and the company feels they can treat customers any way.
We deserve better.I have limited the times I shop at this store opting to shop at Publix which is further away and more expensive, but I guess you get what you pay for and in this instance it's customer service.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Products piled on shelf
- Products piled in a basket in the front of store
- Reason of review:
- under performing staff
- Preferred solution:
- The manage to delegate to the staff. Suggestions. The last hour of an employee shift they should be responsible for returning items back to the shelf. Shift supervisors should be held accountable. If their staff can't do it then they need to.
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is the second time I wrote about this issue. I have attached two photos about how Save A Lot store # 823 improperly handles eggs. I have three photos..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "I too found bugs in mine this past month. Class action suit ? I sent the cookies in and thinking about s lawsuit ..."
- "I have only had this faucet since March of 2015, six months later it is already leaking at the sprayer. If all water is not out of the sprayer after..."
- "I too made a very bad judgment call. I did it and have to live with it but please read this report before borrowing once cent from Castle Payday. I borrowed..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."