Kroger - 1st impressions

Over the past year I have noticed that this store allows food to stack up in baskets in the front of the store.This is the first thing you see walking in and the last thing you see walking out.

I have spoken to store clerks about the problem but no one seems to know whose job it is to clear these items. Last week Monday my husband spoke to the manager and he blamed it on nn-productive staff. This may be true but ultimately he is the problem if he can't get his employees to do their job. It looks bad.

It seems as if no one cares and the company feels they can treat customers any way.

We deserve better.I have limited the times I shop at this store opting to shop at Publix which is further away and more expensive, but I guess you get what you pay for and in this instance it's customer service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Layout of Store

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Products piled on shelf
    • Products piled in a basket in the front of store

Reason of review:
under performing staff
Preferred solution:
The manage to delegate to the staff. Suggestions. The last hour of an employee shift they should be responsible for returning items back to the shelf. Shift supervisors should be held accountable. If their staff can't do it then they need to.
Review category
Food Stores
review #869051

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kroger? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Kroger. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Kroger.
Filing a new complaint about