Over the past year I have noticed that this store allows food to stack up in baskets in the front of the store.This is the first thing you see walking in and the last thing you see walking out.
I have spoken to store clerks about the problem but no one seems to know whose job it is to clear these items. Last week Monday my husband spoke to the manager and he blamed it on nn-productive staff. This may be true but ultimately he is the problem if he can't get his employees to do their job. It looks bad.
It seems as if no one cares and the company feels they can treat customers any way.
We deserve better.I have limited the times I shop at this store opting to shop at Publix which is further away and more expensive, but I guess you get what you pay for and in this instance it's customer service.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Products piled on shelf
- Products piled in a basket in the front of store
- Reason of review:
- under performing staff
- Preferred solution:
- The manage to delegate to the staff. Suggestions. The last hour of an employee shift they should be responsible for returning items back to the shelf. Shift supervisors should be held accountable. If their staff can't do it then they need to.
- Product or service
- Kroger Customer Care
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "We bought a package of white chocolate and macadamia nuts cookie from Artisan bakery inside the Stater Bros on Adams and Brookhurst in huntington beach California. To our surprise,..."
- "6 of 12 shells where broke bought them today 9/23/2015..."
- "I bought the oasis/chestnut blended leather sectional with two recliners and a storage Otto w/caster about three years ago and I have taken care of them cleaning with leather care..."
- "Took delivery on the bike 3 days ago. Delivery guy arrived an hour & 30 minutes late, so it was dark outside. Didn't uncrate it with the delivery..."
- "We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc. We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010. The roof is separating..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."