Atlanta, Georgia

Over the past year I have noticed that this store allows food to stack up in baskets in the front of the store.This is the first thing you see walking in and the last thing you see walking out.

I have spoken to store clerks about the problem but no one seems to know whose job it is to clear these items. Last week Monday my husband spoke to the manager and he blamed it on nn-productive staff. This may be true but ultimately he is the problem if he can't get his employees to do their job. It looks bad.

It seems as if no one cares and the company feels they can treat customers any way.

We deserve better.I have limited the times I shop at this store opting to shop at Publix which is further away and more expensive, but I guess you get what you pay for and in this instance it's customer service.

I didn't like: Products piled on shelf, Products piled in a basket in the front of store.

3.7
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Kroger Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss under performing staff / Not specified
Preferred solution The manage to delegate to the staff. Suggestions. The last hour of an employee shift they should be responsible for returning items back to the shelf. Shift supervisors should be held accountable. If their staff can't do it then they need to.

Had an Experience with Kroger?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion