Over the past year I have noticed that this store allows food to stack up in baskets in the front of the store.This is the first thing you see walking in and the last thing you see walking out.
I have spoken to store clerks about the problem but no one seems to know whose job it is to clear these items. Last week Monday my husband spoke to the manager and he blamed it on nn-productive staff. This may be true but ultimately he is the problem if he can't get his employees to do their job. It looks bad.
It seems as if no one cares and the company feels they can treat customers any way.
We deserve better.I have limited the times I shop at this store opting to shop at Publix which is further away and more expensive, but I guess you get what you pay for and in this instance it's customer service.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Products piled on shelf
- Products piled in a basket in the front of store
- Reason of review:
- under performing staff
- Preferred solution:
- The manage to delegate to the staff. Suggestions. The last hour of an employee shift they should be responsible for returning items back to the shelf. Shift supervisors should be held accountable. If their staff can't do it then they need to.
- Product or service
- Kroger Customer Care
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "I CAME TO THIS STORE - Address: 7087 Highway 70 S, Bellevue, TN 37221- FOR THE FIRST TIME ON 02/25/2016. OUT OF THE ITEMS I PURCHASED, THE THREE..."
- "...as i walk in leaving my husband and 2 year old outside the store a extremely nasty employee told me i was TRESPASSING..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "Keystone Raptor purchased new may31 2014. Has been in a shop since June 3 2014..we have maybe used it 6weeks since purchase. Ac won't cool all of camper . dealer..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."