Kroger misapplied payment
I made a payment towards my gas bill at Kroger.Kroger misapplied the funds to someone else's account and has done nothing to help me recover the funds other than lie to me and tell me all of the records have been shredded.
I have the receipt numbers and the manager at the Kroger store Mr. Patterson has told Kroger corporate that I did not give him any documentation. Today I took the documentation in again to Mr. Patterson at the instruction of Kroger corporate and he would not accept it and called the police on me.
I have spent a good forty hours of my life trying to resolve this and the bottom line seems to be Kroger steals and doesn't care about making it right. I have been sent in circles so many times, been given reference numbers that no one at Kroger can trace etc. Kroger has repeatedly lost all of the information I have given them. It has been three months now.
Be careful if you need a refund from the Kroger on Montrose. You will be berated and made fun of.
One rep from the Ohio corporate office had the nerve to tell me I was costing Kroger money by calling in and his supervisor was upset.Kroger is pathetic from corporate down to store management.d58b4a9 review #477080
You may also like
- "Hello, I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint) Here is another one..."
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."
- "I was approaching the entrance to Kroger at 1:30 on Sunday 05/20/12.I stepped from the lot on to the sidewalk and walked into a long wire hook hanging from ..."
- " The most fraudulent company in the world i can say which deceived me and by trickery made me deposit Rs.1,00,000/- as..."
- "Decided to give this snapshot a chance and I'm now paying for it. Fax documentation from prior insurance proving six months of full insurance and no other driver(single). Advised..."
- "Lindsay from Santa Barbara, CA. Loyal customer since 2009 event after thousands dollars spent with minimal satisfaction as hair removal machines were out dated & didn't seem to be effective...."
- "Holy Sheets have been selling sheets claiming that their sheets are 1200 thread count. Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it..."
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."