Kroger misapplied payment
I made a payment towards my gas bill at Kroger.Kroger misapplied the funds to someone else's account and has done nothing to help me recover the funds other than lie to me and tell me all of the records have been shredded.
I have the receipt numbers and the manager at the Kroger store Mr. Patterson has told Kroger corporate that I did not give him any documentation. Today I took the documentation in again to Mr. Patterson at the instruction of Kroger corporate and he would not accept it and called the police on me.
I have spent a good forty hours of my life trying to resolve this and the bottom line seems to be Kroger steals and doesn't care about making it right. I have been sent in circles so many times, been given reference numbers that no one at Kroger can trace etc. Kroger has repeatedly lost all of the information I have given them. It has been three months now.
Be careful if you need a refund from the Kroger on Montrose. You will be berated and made fun of.
One rep from the Ohio corporate office had the nerve to tell me I was costing Kroger money by calling in and his supervisor was upset.Kroger is pathetic from corporate down to store management.review #477080
You may also like
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "I purchased this product on November 2 2014 Please explain to me how can I make a peanut butter sandwich with bread like this. ..."
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."
- "I ordered flowers for my grandfathers funeral which I could not attend because of his sudden death and the funeral being held in Vegas and I live in Georgia. So..."
- "While its true that we lose a little bit of hair everyday but there r times that something else could b going on w ur body to start losing a..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "I bought a Lenovo Ideapad U530 Touch laptop from Bestbuy Long Island store. After 6 months, the hinge broke off from the lid, taking a chunk of the casing screwed..."
- "We purchased the Galaxy Chocolate (leather) couches about 5 years ago. They were fine for about one year. We also purchase the protection warranty. The couches started cracking for three..."
- "The photos attached are of a shift manager at Taco Bell. Called victor Mendez as you can see... My complaint is do not hire people who discriminate this person went..."