Kroger misapplied payment
I made a payment towards my gas bill at Kroger.Kroger misapplied the funds to someone else's account and has done nothing to help me recover the funds other than lie to me and tell me all of the records have been shredded.
I have the receipt numbers and the manager at the Kroger store Mr. Patterson has told Kroger corporate that I did not give him any documentation. Today I took the documentation in again to Mr. Patterson at the instruction of Kroger corporate and he would not accept it and called the police on me.
I have spent a good forty hours of my life trying to resolve this and the bottom line seems to be Kroger steals and doesn't care about making it right. I have been sent in circles so many times, been given reference numbers that no one at Kroger can trace etc. Kroger has repeatedly lost all of the information I have given them. It has been three months now.
Be careful if you need a refund from the Kroger on Montrose. You will be berated and made fun of.
One rep from the Ohio corporate office had the nerve to tell me I was costing Kroger money by calling in and his supervisor was upset.Kroger is pathetic from corporate down to store management.review #477080
You may also like
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "Here's an SAT question for you - If a package of mozzarella cheese has an expiration date on it of February 24 and today is April 22, at least how..."
- "AMERICAN DREAM KILLING MACHINE - - - HELLS FARGO We are just one victim out of 1000's that were scammed by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage this year. When we discovered their..."
- "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..."
- "'Butter you up' alright... Simply put, they don't get more dishonest than this. Buyer Beware! Shawn Butter's salesman quoted me $8,300 to replace 3 toilets and a bathtub. I placed..."
- "Original Report: Richmond American Homes built my home 8 years ago. We purchased the home for close to 700K. Last week i noticed a piece fo siding falling from the sunroom..."
- "im sweet yummy loyal honesasdfasfsafsafsafsafsafsafsafsafsafasfsafasfasfasfasfasfasfsaft cute looking for fun single for nite sgsdgdsgsdgsdgsdgsdgsdgdsgsdgsdgdsgdsgsdgsdgdsgdsgdsgsdgsdgdsgsdgsdgsdgsdgdsgsdgsdgdsgdsgdsgsdgsdgdsgdsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdsgggggggggggggggggggggggggg dsssssssssssssssssssss sdsdsssssssssssss sdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsd sdggggggggggggggg dsssssssssssssss sddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd fdddddddddddddddd ffffffff hhhhhhhhh bdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdf dffffffffffffffff dffffffffffffff dfffffffffffffffffffff dddddddddddddddddddd dfffffffffff g gb..."
- "On 9-5-2014 I purchased a 40” LED television made by Element Electronics at Target in Bridgewater, NJ for $299.99 + tax, took it home, and the television worked fine until..."