Kroger misapplied payment
I made a payment towards my gas bill at Kroger.Kroger misapplied the funds to someone else's account and has done nothing to help me recover the funds other than lie to me and tell me all of the records have been shredded.
I have the receipt numbers and the manager at the Kroger store Mr. Patterson has told Kroger corporate that I did not give him any documentation. Today I took the documentation in again to Mr. Patterson at the instruction of Kroger corporate and he would not accept it and called the police on me.
I have spent a good forty hours of my life trying to resolve this and the bottom line seems to be Kroger steals and doesn't care about making it right. I have been sent in circles so many times, been given reference numbers that no one at Kroger can trace etc. Kroger has repeatedly lost all of the information I have given them. It has been three months now.
Be careful if you need a refund from the Kroger on Montrose. You will be berated and made fun of.
One rep from the Ohio corporate office had the nerve to tell me I was costing Kroger money by calling in and his supervisor was upset.Kroger is pathetic from corporate down to store management.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased this product on November 2 2014 Please explain to me how can I make a peanut butter sandwich with bread like this. ..."
- "Hello Aldi sold me an expired yogurt on December 2015. Please refer to attachment. the yogurt was expired on 2014 however Aldi stores sold it to me on December of..."
- "I volunteer at a youth center in Los Angeles.(Need I say more? They have nothing. Nothing.)I tried to buy Boo-Berry cereal that was marked down. I take 3 buses to..."
- " On 2/1/2016 , Time:12:55:04 PM, Ck# 612769 my daughter and I ordered 2 Lumberjack Slam for $21.98, 1 coffee for $2.19 and 1 grapefruit juice for $2.79 a subtotal..."
- "These sad, brown, dried, wilted flowers were delivered to my mother today for her Birthday. These were an upgraded bouquet for $60.00. I couldn't have been more dissatisfied. ..."
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "I needed a Dish Network service technician to come and program a replacement DVR for me. When the technician arrived, instead of pulling his truck into my gravel driveway..."
- "The millions of packages sold a year for 5 bucks and you try to save $$$ ! Red velvet is delicous and theres barely enough shareThere are horizontal rows now..."
- "I bought a new house with Pulte homes in July 2014, Allen, TX. During home inspection, I found issues on exterior front stones, and the construction manager said that this..."