Kroger made an unauthrorized charge to my credit card
Yesterday, I mistakenly pulled and swiped my credit card instead of a debit card, when checking out at Kroger. I immediately caught the error, and before (BEFORE) signing for the charge, told the clerk I had made an error and wanted to change my method of payment. She told Kroger's software did not (DID NOT) allow a change. Note, if using a debit card, there is no such unauthorized charge, PRIOR to the consumer entering their pin, which is a form of authorization.
It took quite a bit of complaining, before even the manager reluctantly had customer service submit a credit to my credit card. He then personally unbagged my groceries, rechecked them and rebagged them. At this point, I was able to use my preferred method of payment.
BEWARE, once a credit card is swiped at Kroger, their software automatically charges a credit card, whether you actually authorize or not. This took 30 minutes to work through. Only loud voiced complaining and insistence that Kroger do the right thing, accomplished a change.
So, not only is their software committing fraudulent activity, but their employees are not quick or voluntarily willing to make something right.f16c11b review #352520
You may also like
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "We bought a package of white chocolate and macadamia nuts cookie from Artisan bakery inside the Stater Bros on Adams and Brookhurst in huntington beach California. To our surprise,..."
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "Ordered 17 triple glazed windows and a composite door. This included two third floor dormer windows. Fitted with more gaps than you can imagine. No weather proofing, even though I face..."
- "I, Ron Pratt worked with the above customer while trying to come to an agreement on a vehicle. I tried several nice says to tell him that because of his..."
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."