Kroger - blatant issues of racism
I was wondering if its necessary to fit a particular profile to shop in this store.My complaint is the blatant racism that happens here.
I can't count the number of times I have went into the store to shop and have been followed through out the store. That's the reason I stated you have to fit a particular profile to shop there. Today was the last straw, I went there to purchase a family pack of chicken wings canned apples and cat food. While searching for another item I get the customary may I help you the whole time looking at me and my hands as though somethings missing.
This is all based on my style of dress nothing to do with me as a person, because they do not know me. What's all of this about a perceived stereotype of a race of individuals. I am sure I am far from the first to experience this , but I have no problem speaking out about it. I refuse to shop at any establishment that continuosly treats me in such a manner.
I am a regional manager for a large retail chain and for any person that is treated in such a manner is bewildering. I would like to know if this is common practice for Kroger's and its associates. All of this comes to an issue of race, why do you and your company feels as though any black person of a certain age, manner of dress and overall look is labeled as the possibility of being a thief. (shop lifter).
I promise I nor will my family ever spend a penny in any of the stores associated with Kroger's in any manner.You are next, in order to understand it you have to be the victim of of first..1179137e review #477431
You may also like
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "I told my brother (who's in Tarlac) to send the baby pictures of my 11 yr old daughter here in Laguna thru LBC. This was on Feb 2, this year...."
- "We purchased membership in October 2014. My family of 8 booked for the new resort in Jamaica in March. We read in a blog that it was not going to..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick & the current ISHRS Leadership are a DISGRACE!!!!This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only.For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, President of..."
- "I bought this couch for $1200 in March of 2014 and by August of 2014 I've already sent ALL the cushions back for the seams to be repaired once, and..."