Kroger - Blatant issues of racism
I was wondering if its necessary to fit a particular profile to shop in this store.My complaint is the blatant racism that happens here.
I can't count the number of times I have went into the store to shop and have been followed through out the store. That's the reason I stated you have to fit a particular profile to shop there. Today was the last straw, I went there to purchase a family pack of chicken wings canned apples and cat food. While searching for another item I get the customary may I help you the whole time looking at me and my hands as though somethings missing.
This is all based on my style of dress nothing to do with me as a person, because they do not know me. What's all of this about a perceived stereotype of a race of individuals. I am sure I am far from the first to experience this , but I have no problem speaking out about it. I refuse to shop at any establishment that continuosly treats me in such a manner.
I am a regional manager for a large retail chain and for any person that is treated in such a manner is bewildering. I would like to know if this is common practice for Kroger's and its associates. All of this comes to an issue of race, why do you and your company feels as though any black person of a certain age, manner of dress and overall look is labeled as the possibility of being a thief. (shop lifter).
I promise I nor will my family ever spend a penny in any of the stores associated with Kroger's in any manner.You are next, in order to understand it you have to be the victim of of first..
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was approaching the entrance to Kroger at 1:30 on Sunday 05/20/12.I stepped from the lot on to the sidewalk and walked into a long wire hook hanging from ..."
- "On December 25th 2010, my then boyfriend proposed to me. The ring was beautiful, a bit big but beautiful. I got compliments on it daily. However, when we did decide..."
- "Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. It had a sale sticker on it for $98. After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I moved into an apartment complex in July and recently started seeing roaches crawling out from around the dishwasher. On closer inspection there is a large gap around the dishwasher..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "During a 2015 walk in the market in downtown Charleston, SC we were accosted on the street by a KGI promo rep who arranged for us to attend a brief..."
- "With the start of sales, he became one of the most delicious offerings on the market, the price / stuffing was at! And even recently went smartphones that can oust..."
- "I ordered a bathing suit from them over 2 months ago, it took 6 weeks to recieve it and when I finally did it was a piece of trash! I..."