Kroger - Blatant issues of racism
I was wondering if its necessary to fit a particular profile to shop in this store.My complaint is the blatant racism that happens here.
I can't count the number of times I have went into the store to shop and have been followed through out the store. That's the reason I stated you have to fit a particular profile to shop there. Today was the last straw, I went there to purchase a family pack of chicken wings canned apples and cat food. While searching for another item I get the customary may I help you the whole time looking at me and my hands as though somethings missing.
This is all based on my style of dress nothing to do with me as a person, because they do not know me. What's all of this about a perceived stereotype of a race of individuals. I am sure I am far from the first to experience this , but I have no problem speaking out about it. I refuse to shop at any establishment that continuosly treats me in such a manner.
I am a regional manager for a large retail chain and for any person that is treated in such a manner is bewildering. I would like to know if this is common practice for Kroger's and its associates. All of this comes to an issue of race, why do you and your company feels as though any black person of a certain age, manner of dress and overall look is labeled as the possibility of being a thief. (shop lifter).
I promise I nor will my family ever spend a penny in any of the stores associated with Kroger's in any manner.You are next, in order to understand it you have to be the victim of of first..review #477431
You may also like
- "Went to Walmart's seafood section to get fish to grill only to find every package of seafood is from China, Tiawan, or Vietnam. Living on the Gulf Coast you expect..."
- "On St. Patrick's Day 2015 7-Eleven (202 North I St. Tacoma, 253-627-0409) refused service to Buckwheat Catapillar, an Irish Clown. Though Buckwheat had been in the store several..."
- "PLEASE SHARE. BEWARE!!! Make sure you check prices at Target. When I tried to report it to 3 different sales associates, first assoc. said they ran out of tags so..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "I moved into an apartment complex in July and recently started seeing roaches crawling out from around the dishwasher. On closer inspection there is a large gap around the dishwasher..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I just ordered from pizza hut online. I ordered the 2 medium deal pizza which is $15.13 , wings which is $6.49, and meaty marinara which is $7.99. The subtotal..."
- "Paid for Express Shipping, and I did Not receive my package on time. When I opened my package, I did Not receive all my purchased items (Missing: was a top..."
- "I bought there product that offers a 90 day manufacturers warranty. After 40 days the vaporizer wont take a charge. Have tried to contact several times with no response. They..."