Kroger - blatant issues of racism
I was wondering if its necessary to fit a particular profile to shop in this store.My complaint is the blatant racism that happens here.
I can't count the number of times I have went into the store to shop and have been followed through out the store. That's the reason I stated you have to fit a particular profile to shop there. Today was the last straw, I went there to purchase a family pack of chicken wings canned apples and cat food. While searching for another item I get the customary may I help you the whole time looking at me and my hands as though somethings missing.
This is all based on my style of dress nothing to do with me as a person, because they do not know me. What's all of this about a perceived stereotype of a race of individuals. I am sure I am far from the first to experience this , but I have no problem speaking out about it. I refuse to shop at any establishment that continuosly treats me in such a manner.
I am a regional manager for a large retail chain and for any person that is treated in such a manner is bewildering. I would like to know if this is common practice for Kroger's and its associates. All of this comes to an issue of race, why do you and your company feels as though any black person of a certain age, manner of dress and overall look is labeled as the possibility of being a thief. (shop lifter).
I promise I nor will my family ever spend a penny in any of the stores associated with Kroger's in any manner.You are next, in order to understand it you have to be the victim of of first..bf94046
You may also like
- "I was approaching the entrance to Kroger at 1:30 on Sunday 05/20/12.I stepped from the lot on to the sidewalk and walked into a long wire hook hanging from ..."
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "Is that a fabric lack or error on my Honda Mobilio RS (Year 2014) since it's unsteady since new buy on July 2014. My Honda Mobilio was felt unstaeady at..."
- "I ordered a bag,leggings,and a Christmas present for my husband which is a jacket. I received the bag 2 weeks later. Then my leggings a week later I've Emailed them..."
- "I purchased a set of Giovanna wheels from this guys and after 8 months the paint start peeling I contact them and send them a pictures but after going back..."
- "On two occasions I've purchased essence hair club. I live in VA so I can easily go into their little room (literally a little room with one desk and a..."
- "Project: Remodel kitchen and 1/2 bath. Install kitchen counter bar-top and ceramic tiles in both areas (major part of project). The project started 12/13/12 with a contract completion date of..."
- "I bought this couch for $1200 in March of 2014 and by August of 2014 I've already sent ALL the cushions back for the seams to be repaired once, and..."